Make an Enquiry

Get in touch, we're ready to help

Speed Up Your Grant Application

If you do not hold the V5 registration document for your vehicle as it is registered elsewhere eg. Business Lease, Salary Sacrifice, Company Car etc. then an Annex I form is required to be completed by the owner of the vehicle (usually your workplace or leasing company). To speed up your grant process you can download the Annex I form HERE to get a head start and have your charge point installed even quicker.

If you have a personal lease or PCP/contract hire then the proof of purchase (order form) must show your name, address (installation address) and term of lease/hire.

Scroll to Top